21 March 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine | Prickly Pear


Another one of the Barry m Gelly nail paints from the new summer collection. This is a really pretty purple, i absolutely love the finish on these.You can see from the picture how shiny they look and that's without even using a topcoat! The application of this one was the same at the others ive tryed, the first coat was really thin and pale but after id applied the second coat they looked perfect. 

Which is your favourite shade from the collection?


7 comments:

  1. I've been loving mine in 'lychee' - they're just so low maintenance for such value for money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely lilac shade. I have 2 of these Gelly polishes from Barry M and I like them. They last quite a long time on me
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my fav shade out of the lot, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing. I really want to pick up the coral shade :) xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am yet to buy any of these but love love love Barry M nail paints in general

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge Barry m fan but I still haven't got my hands on any of the gelly polishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this colour!! Now all I need is the snow to finally stop and the sun to start shining to parade them about! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig