6 March 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine | Blueberry


I am loving these more summery colours from the Barry M Gelly range, so far i thing blueberry is my favourite. They go on really nice although the first coat is a bit thin and streaky the second coat totally evens it out and the finish is great. Its like you get to miss a step as they have a shiney 'gel' finish to them they don't need a top coat. They stay on really good too with out chipping they are definitely lasting longer than my other polishes. Mine always seem to need redoing really soon after i put a colour on, i think its mainly because my hand are wet alot...( ugh dont you just love having to wash up a million time a day) so these have been great at staying on so far.


16 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour! I'm loving the Hi-Shines, I think I'll have to buy a few more!:D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are my favourite at the minute :) x

      Delete
  2. Love this color. It's very pretty and I love them name "Blueberry", how fitting! :)

    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour. I think I'm gonna have to give these a go. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Hi Shine Gelly polish is just theee best! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving these at the moment, havent tried bluberry yet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of my faves, loving the nude too x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous colour! Xx
    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these too. I have two shades - Watermelon and Pomegranate. I need to add to my duo. I am loving the new shades they're releasing. I am hoping thy are on 3 for 2.
    This Blue Berry shade is so pretty for Spring
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh yeah il have to pick up a few more when they do 3 4 2 xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig