23 February 2013

Perfect ...


How cute is this picture?? I need to get it made into a canvas :)
I'm feeling so ill today so im posting from bed :(. Emme is napping, Jason's working and they boys are with my mum and dad so im trying to make myself feel abit better for when they get home soon. Definitely going to have to me a movie day till Jason gets home. Lots of post i want to start writing up too so hopefully il be feeling abit better by tonight to get it done :).
Im wanting to get Emme a play mat this week so if anyone has any suggestions of good ones that would be great :) i want one that is going to entertain her and she can play with the toys ..... maybe some music on it too :) or any good baby toys?


6 comments:

  1. haha so cute!!

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shot, I love the way Emme's looking at her brother! Definitely one to get printed :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pic, super adorable

    eye---candii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that's a lovely photo. :)
    Such a cute family.. Can imagine Emme growing up to be a well looked after sister. :)
    Hope your feeling better soon hun.
    Caroline.x

    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I had the fisher price jungle gym for my boy. It's was amazing had lights and sounds, loads of developmental toys on there xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. We had the fisher price jungle gym with my boy and he loved it. Lights, sounds and lots of developmental toys xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig