19 February 2013

February GlossyBox...



Its February which can only mean one thing... Valentines themed Glossybox!
This months box seem to have more makeup-y things alot of the time with beauty boxes it seems to be all skincare. Although i do love trying new skin care...especially moisturisers. The Docteur Renaud Raspberry cream in this months box is amazing. Im so in love with this, it smells so good!! It is definitely my favourite product from this months box. Followed by the Micabella blush which is such a pretty colour. I don't usually end up using loose pigment products i really like this. This would be perfect it it was in pressed form.This month also included a Helen E lipstick... I absolutely love the Helen E concealer so im looking forward to trying another product from them. My sister used to get me a new one every year when she went to some kind of beauty show. Then the last two products... the perfume sample which is a lovely perfume but i did see other boxes got a full size... or a decent size anatomical product instead of the perfume sample which i think would of been better. Finally the Me, me, me highlighter which is a soft pearl pink.I have tried other Me, me, me products before and liked them. I loved there cream i think it might have come in a previous box and totally used that up and would re purchase. There highlighter is like a cheaper version of Benefits high beam.Its a pretty good dupe they look the same, im trying it out today to see if it lasts.... dont be fooled into thinking it its a nail polish from the packaging ;).

Docteur Renaud | Rasberry Soft Cream
50ml | £25

Micabella Cosmetics | Mineral Blush
9g | £34.95

Helen E | Lipstick
3.5g | £8

Narciso Rodriguez 
30ml | £23

ME ME ME | Beat the blues
12ml | £5.50 


What did you get in your box this month?



2 comments:

  1. I really love Me Me Me i have some of the dew pots and i love them!

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://saidinsilence.com/2013/02/27/february-2013-glossy-box-review/ This was the American version, not even Valentine's Day themed! :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig