22 January 2013

Nails inc.| Jewellery Collection


Jewellery Collection £21.75

These are the first nails inc polishes I've tried (apart from the topcoat that came in a Glossybox which is my favourite topcoat as its so shiney) and I've been really enjoyed wearing them. Ive seen Nails inc polishes being raved about on blogs alot but never got round to trying them until now.The colour's are incredible and really pigmented. I love the holographic effect of them, both the Diamond and Amethyst have the holographic look and when the light shines on them its shows how beautiful they look. I've been wearing Diamond and Amber over the last few weeks since Emme has been born.At the moment I've been into wearing more natural girly colour's and with having a newborn i don't have time to do my nails as much as before so glitter polishes have been perfect because they stay on for so long without chipping, with really easy up keep. I'm currently wearing the Amber shade and it comes across so simple, clean and elegant and such an easy nail polish to wear everyday. I really don't know why i didn't try them sooner. They dry really quickly too which is perfect as when i am doing my nails now i don't have much time to do them in.

Diamond | Diamond arcade
Really pretty Clear polish with hand cut silver holographic pieces.

Amber | Justice walk
Amber glitter with bigger sliver circle glitter pieces.

Amethyst | Royal opera arcade
Purple glitter mixes with sliver holographic pieces.





6 comments:

  1. I have a few Nails Inc polishes - mostly that cane free with magazines. I like their quality. The Amber one looks pretty & quite a good Srping colour.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really sparkly and pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the purple one!
    any swatches?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Such lovely shades :) they really remind me of summer and spring time! I'm not massively into nail varnish but I actually really want to try these after seeing this! It's soo cool they last a long time and they have a holographic effect too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig