8 January 2013

Favourites from 2012..


This is going to be a hard post to do as i can see myself forgetting alot of things i have loved this year and i didn't do favourite's every month to look back ekkk. I will try get pictures of most of the products but some maybe missing if i have run out and don't have then at the minute. Ive tried adding links to posts ive done on the products , some i have done posts on but im so bad at remembering to add labels to post it makes them harder to find :( . Maybe that should be ones of my new years resolutions lol ...always label posts!

Batiste
I always have a bottle of batiste handy , its perfect for adding a bit of volume aswel as getting an extra day without having to wash your hair if your in a rush.

Clynol Shampoo/conditioners
I first discovered Clynol early in the year and it works so well for my hair. It leaves my hair feeling great, clean, thicker and easier to manage.Posts

Lee Stafford hair products- hotshots|shine spray|dehumidifier spray | brown shampoo.
I have been a big fan of the Lee Stafford products for a while they always make my hair feel great and you can often pick them up on 3 for 2 in Boots. The hotshots is amazing for getting rid of any brassiness in bleached hair. When my hair was dark the brown shampoo is all i would use on my hair i think the brown shampoo could make it as my all time favourite shampoo ever i could always feel such a difference in how my hair felt. The shine and dehumidifier are my other favourite products from the range the dehumidifier is amazing if your hair likes to get all puffy and frizzy as soon as you step outside, my seems to like to do that if i have to wash it on a morning and its damp out or really hot. The shine spray just finishes every style of perfectly leaving my hair look shine and healthy :).

Macadamia oil/hair masques
The whole Macadamina range is amazing! I would 100% recommend trying there products. Ive done a post on them in the past so i will link it if you would like to read :).Posts

PitROK Crystal deodorant
This is a newer product that i started using towards the end of 2012 but i love it so much! The smell is amazing, its a really really nice perfumey scent and is great for sensitive skin. Its a roller ball too which i don't normally go for but this had definitely converted me! They also do it in a wipe form. I will do a full post on this soon with more info as i really love it...its also coming along in my hospital bag as a roller ball will be so much better to use around a new baby instead of a spray! 

MakeBelieve Tan shade 4
This has been my favourite new tan of 2012. It smells really nice, fakes evenly, doesn't streak and can be applied 10 minutes before leaving the house so you don't have to look like a muddy mess for hours while it develops.Post

Strictly come dancing perfume
I really liked this perfume and used it for most of 2012 , if your looking for a cheaper perfume this is really worth trying out.Smells fab and lasts all day.

SO...?Daring perfume
I remember using the SO? body sprays when i was younger although i never thought to try there perfumes but we received one in the leedsmeetupbag and its really nice and really good price.Id definitely repurchase.Post

Juicy Couture Fleur Perfume
This has been my favourite 'higher end' although it still isn't that pricey at all. I absolutely love the packaging, its so pretty and girly. Post

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation | Shell Beige
I was really unsure about trying this foundation as i usually go for dewier foundations like face and body but i was wanting something that was a but more coverage and lasted all day. This is absolutely amazing for staying in place all day and covers everything up perfectly. I have started wearing it mixed with my Rimmel Wake me up to make it a bit more dewy as i think it is better for oilyer skin but mixed with Wake me up it is perfect! This is a foundation you don't need to wear concealer with as it covers everything by itself.

Rimmel Wake me up Foundation | True Ivory
This is the first drug store foundation ive tryed in a long time as i heard so many good things about it and it is a great foundation, its dewy and last well although i still need concealer when using this one. I love this mixed with my Estee Lauder - perfect combo!

Collection 2000 Concealer 
This is the best concealer i have ever used. I love the formula and it covers great, works perfectly with my Rimmel foundation. 

YonKa Pamplemousse Protective and Vitalizing Cream For Normal To Dry
This is amazing!! I use this everyday and its is so good for my skin. I find i have to use a moisturiser straight after washing my face or it feels awful and dry but this really helps my skin feel hydrated again. I first got this in the Jolie box earlier in the year and im about to run out of my second tube :( Gutted as its £35 for a new one although it is worth it, its not the best time of year to need a new one straight after Christmas lol.

Rimmel Scandaleeyes | Black
I love soft liners, this is super dark and goes on great. Great price too i think i payed less than £3!

Mac Harmony
I wanted this for so long to use as a contour but for some reason kept putting it off and im so annoyed at my self because it is the perfect contour colour!! Not orangey at all. I love this!!Posts

Naked Palette
I don't think ive touched any of my other eye shadows this year apart from this palette. The formulation of the shadows is amazing, i prefer them to my mac shadows as there so easy to apply and super soft. The palette has all the shades i need from if im wanting something super simple to a dark look if was going out.Post

HD Brow Beater 
I use this everyday to keep my brows in place and it keeps the product in them that i use to fill them out so look done all day. 

Anastasia Lash Genius
Perfect product if your favourite mascara isn't waterproof!! If you put this on over your mascara it doesn't budge! Although it isn't hard to get off at the end of the day. I make sure i put this on every morning to keep my mascara looking good and i know if i go into labour im not going to ave big panda eyes from my mascara coming off lol.Post

Anastasia Brow kit
This is the perfect colour brow powder for me, its a really good little kit and has everything you need to do you brows fully. I mixed both of the brow shades to get my perfect colour. I love that they are ashy shades so have no red in at all. Its the most natural looking brow shadow ive come across.Post

Mac Soft and Gentle
Best highlighter ever. Ive used this everyday for the last few years and still have some left.

The Body Shop| Vitamin E Moisture Cream
This is another moisturiser  i found this year that is amazing for my skin. my mum has used it for years and loved it but i never thought to try it until it came in a beauty box and i fell in love with it.

Models own| Pink Punch 
This was my most worn summer nail polish. So bright and summery. Im looking forward to wearing it again this year!

Barry M | Raspberry
This was my most worn Winter polish, ive never really gone for darker colours before but this one converted me. Perfect for Christmas time!Post

Mac Cleanse oil
This gets all make up off amazingly!! Especially mascara, it takes water proof mascara off so easily!Post




5 comments:

  1. fab favourites!I love the collection concealer too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna HAVE to try Macadamina at some stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try out the John Freida blonde sheer range! looks so good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the Wake Me Up Foundation, I use it on a daily basis! I have always wanted to try the Mac highlighters, they look amazing! Great post Laura xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Batiste is definitely one of my favorite dry shampoo, I especially love the Tropical scent, so fresh and fruity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig