14 December 2012

What's in my December GlossyBox?...


I was really excited to open this months box when it came this morning....earlier than i was expecting, which is always good! Holiday boxes are always expected to be a bit more special than usual and for me this months box didn't disappoint! The box this month is all about 'Festive Celebrations'... everything you need to get party ready. I was really shocked to see a Full size sleek palette.I have a few Sleek palettes and i love the formula of them it reminds me of Urban decay shadows, really soft and creamy.The one i got in this months box is the i-Divine Oh so special palette and the shades are so pretty.They are all colours i will use, im actually planning on swopping this up with my everyday palette for a while which is my Naked palette.The only thing i don't like about the Sleek Palettes is the brush's that come with them.
Also really excited to try the Milk_Shake conditioning cream, its like spraying out cream and it smells amazing!!! The Rituals body cream smells really good too, ive never tried anything by them before but ive heard lots of good things about them recently.I love getting nail polishes in beauty boxes and this month Glossybox included a full size Seche polish i got the shade Elegant which is a coppery shade.Its not one id pick out myself but that's why i love getting them in beauty boxes, i always seem to randomly want to do my nails in colours that i wouldn't normally have but thanks to Glossybox i now have :) like the burgundy one i got at the beginning of the year, i wouldn't of bought that but now its one of my faves! Then we have another Anatomicals product this time its there Strawberry lip gloss . I haven't worn it yet so im not sure what its like but it smells good. Finally as a bonus GlossyBox popped in one of there blushers. The shade i have is Glossy Rosewood, a really pretty dusty pink which i cant wait to try out tomorrow :). Overall a fab box!!

Inside my box...
Sleek palette
Full size 12x1.1g-£7.99

Rituals | Magic touch
Full size 200ml-£15.
70ml £5

Seche | Nail polish 
Full size 14ml-£9.95

Milk_Shake | Conditioning Whipped Cream
Full size 200ml-£14.79

Anatomicals | Lip gloss
Full size 10ml-£3.49

GlossyBox Blusher
Glossy Pink

Sign up to Glossybox here. Choose from monthly, 3 month , 6 month and 12 month subscriptions.


9 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, can not wait to get mine now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box looks like it's such good value. I would love it just for sleek pallette :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I hope mine comes today, and that everyone gets a palette! I bet I'm one of the unlucky few that doesn't! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow really impressed by this! the palette looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thats awesome! Looking much better than last months box already :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box looks amazing! I won't get to know what's in my box until Januarybecause Glossybox never replied to my efforts to contact them regarding a change of address so they've sent it to my uni house instead of my home house asi I've already left to go home for Christmas!
    Louise xx

    Www.confettiletters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This box is amazing, I love every item! Shame I'm getting a different variation :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow how brilliant does your box look?
    So jealous you got a full sized Sleek palette :) beautiful shades
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig