1 December 2012

Vlogmas December 1st 2012...





I decided i want to try and film the boys throughout December, i love looking back on old videos of them and seeing how much they've grown. As this is the month there baby sister is due i thought it was the perfect time to do it too, hopefully i can catch all the good moments on camera so we can always remember. Today's was mainly the boys... im still a bit shy to be on talking alot haha but for me its mainly about them anyway as its them i want to be able to look back on growing up. Il probably be on more and more as the month goes on and i feel more confidant about it. Also look out for my sister Jessicaleigh popping up lol.

Subscribe to my YouTube here .



2 comments:

  1. Aw, when they say goodnight at the end! That's so adorable :') Bless them. I love the Vlogmas idea, I'd love to see what I was doing last Christmas. Might have to give it a go next year. Have fun!
    Feel free to pop over to my blog and say hi if you get the chance, i'd love to hear from you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute idea! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig