12 December 2012

Mini Collection 2000 Haul...


I decided to repurchase the collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, its my favourite concealer... i find it works better than the high end brands ive tried so i always go back to this! I had a bit of a break while i was using the Estee lauder double wear foundation as i just didn't need it but after switching to the Rimmel wake me up i felt i could use a little over blemishes. As it was on 3 for 2 i picked up the gel liner to try out, my mac fluidline started to dry out a while ago so i was interested in testing out some drug store gel liners to see if they were as good.... and much cheaper! I haven't used this as much as i thought so far, i seem to be reaching for my rimmel scandaleyes. I the product itself is great i think i just need a new liner brush as mine is quite old... whats your favourite brush to apply gel liner?


4 comments:

  1. LOVE lasting perfection concealer. Nice picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favourite concealer too, adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are always on offer which is great, I wanna try their foundations too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this concealer :)
    I have tried a Miss Sporty one as it was on offer to get a free lip balm, never again it is dreadful, bring back me collection 2000 one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig