7 December 2012

MAC | Powder Blush - Harmony...

Harmony £17
Finally i have my hands on MACs Harmony Blush! Yay!! 

This is one of those products that have been on my ' i really want it...but il get it next time' list for years and alothough its one ive really really wanted ive just never got round to getting. Ive always heard its a good contour colour which is the reason i wanted it, ive never been able to find the perfect contour shade there always either i bit too shimmery, orangey or muddy looking. I was really hoping Harmony would live up what people had said... and it does, yay! Its the perfect shade for getting a good contour, theres no hint of orange at all so you can apply as much as you want and it wont looks like you have a orange mess on your face :).
Deffinitely worth the £17.


3 comments:

  1. this looks lovely,I love mac blushes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty. I've still not tried any MAC blushes

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harmony, perfect contour! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig