1 November 2012

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner | NUDE & BLACK...




Rimmel Scandaleyes 

I often try and resist when it comes to products that are massively hyped up....blogging can be expensive lol.Last week i was calling to asda to pick up a few things and decided to pick up a new mascara as my current one is drying out. Then while i was looking i remembered i needed a new liner... obviously ;). Ive been undecided about which type of liner to repurchase... ive been using gel liner for quite a while but over the last month or so found myself going for pencil and and liquid liners as they are just faster when im rushing in the morning because i don't have to clean a brush after. Then while looking i noticed the Rimmel liners because they were water proof and realised its the same one my sister (@jessicaleigh929) has been telling me about as she really wanted the nude shade. We had actually been to town to pick up the nude shade a few times but always forgot once we were there to get it :/ so i decided i would get it nude as well as the black and im so glad i did!

They are intensely pigmented, super creamy and really smooth making them easy to use and wont tug at the eye area whilst applying. I love how soft and smooth they are! I can see them wearing down easily and probably been hard to sharpen *tip* pop them in the fridge to harden them up abit before sharpening. The black looks really good on its very black and gives a perfect smokey look while the nude and brighten up the eye when used on the water line. I have noticed if i put the black on my top waterline and the nude on the bottom, the black can smudge onto the nude. Ive been using these maybe just over a and the black is ready for sharpening. I am really loving these especially the black. I'm now desperate for the taupe shade! 

 
The liners were advertised at around £3.89 but at the till they were £2.89 ish I cant remember the exact price but i know they were £1 less than i was expecting.






8 comments:

  1. I have the black eyeliner and i like it too :) I've only used it a couple of times so far.

    Nafisah xxx
    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bronzey one they do, need to pick it up tomorrow!


    livedwithlove.blogspot.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they look cool :) but the pb i have with pencil eyeliners is that they always seem to leave marks when i open and close my eyes throughout the day...

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!
    ifollow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that Nude Eyeliner ! I don't know why more beauty brands don't make a nude shaded liner.. so good for brightening up your eyes. I've always got mine in my little make-up bag.

    Rebecca xx
    P0LARMILK.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'd really like to try the nude, I've been searching for a good nude eyeliner! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so good, definitely want to try them and I'm intrigued to see how my eyes would look with the nude on my waterline :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked a few of these up when Boots had their 3 for 2 offer on (I can never resist). I got the black, nude and the silver. I love them all. They are super pigmented and really long wearing. The nude one is perfect for the water line. Great for the price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig