18 November 2012

Clynol Keratin Sleek Week ...


Clynol

These products were kindly sent to me as part of the Keratin Sleek Week competition on twitter. I was really excited to find out i would get to test them out for my blog as part off the final 20 as the products sounded perfect for my hair type. My hair is can be quite dry and crazy if i don't use the right products and keep it well moisturised... all my own fault from using bleach on it. Keratin sleek promises to help wild and unruly hair by turning into sleek, glossy and flawless hair. It also promises to keep your hair smooth and straight for upto 48 hours! 

 When using the Clynol range i used the silk shampoo as normal which coats each hair with a Keratin-Polymer Complex and prepares your hair for the next 3 steps. The smooth treatment helps coarse and frizzy hair so i left this on for a while to give my hair a good condition and it worked amazingly. You can either leave it on for a minute or two like you would a conditioner or longer to have a deeper conditioning treatment.Then after towel drying my hair i applied the tame balm which helps with smoothing the hair while blow drying. I definitely noticed a difference when using this to if i hadn't used anything on my hair while blow drying. My hair was alot smoother and normally would definitely need the straighteners to be used to stop my hair looking frizzy but i didn't need straighteners at all which is a huge thing for me.especially after adding the satin oil potion onto the ends of my hair i was left with super shiny, smooth hair and no need for a straightener :) .



I am so in love with these four products my hair feels so much softer, healthier and easier to manage. My hair can be a nightmare after washing/blowdrying.... worse than in this before picture but the Clynol range makes its alot easier and cuts the time it takes to do my hair!




Shampoo 300ml

Active benefits
Protective & caring Keratin-Polymer Complex
For every hair type
Prepares hair for following smoothening steps
£9.35

Treatment 200ml
Active benefits
Protective & caring Keratin-Polymer Complex
For every hair type
Intense care also for very frizzy hair
£10.65

Tame blowdry balm 150ml
Active benefits
Protective & caring Keratin-Polymer Complex
For every hair type
Lightweight formula for easy blow-drying

£9.15

Satin Oil Potion 100ml
    Active benefits
Protective & caring Keratin-Polymer Complex
For every hair type
Smart travel size

£10.40







15 comments:

  1. Cool stuff!

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your hair looks lovely in both pics but you can really see how much straighter and smooth the hair is after using the products! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh - your hair looks so glossy and sleek! What a difference the products made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and gorgeous hair!

    share the love with a f4f?

    http://lizziapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This range looks amazing, your hair is gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. I definitely want to try. The before and after jot of your hair looks really good! Xx

    Whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its definitely worth a try :) x

      Delete
  7. your hair is gorgeous! Love your colour! Hair Envy!

    xx

    www.love-leigh-leigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...impressive! I wanna try this out too. When it comes to hair care products, I am willing to try out. This looks like great products to try out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig