9 October 2012

John Frieda | Sheer Blonde..


Sheer Blonde Moisturising shampoo | £ 5.59
Conditioner | £5.59
Shape and Shine balm |  £5.29

I mentioned in my last hair post that i have been using the John Frieda Sheer Blonde products and would do a post on them so... here it is ;).I have used most of the John Frieda ranges including the Go lighter, Frizz-ease , Colour renew.. all have been great and i keep going back to them. This range has an enhancing formula with jojoba oil, sunflower and white tea complex to bring out glistening highlights for maximum blonde impact. The moisturising formula amplifies shine without adding or depositing colour. As i mentioned in my last post i don't use these everyday i alternate with a different brand as i find it works best for my hair, i usually alternate with a purple shampoo to keep my hair toned.  The sheer blonde shampoo always lathers up really well which i love and it leaves my hair feeling super soft and clean and not heavy at all.
 The Shape & shine is not something i would normally pick up... im quite scared of using products on my hair other than serums.Although recently ive been liking scrunching the length of my hair instead of just having it straight but because my hair is quite long back combing the length of it (only slightly) doesn't last very long and it just drops out so i found adding a bit of the shape and shine helps it keep the more messy look for longer without giving it that awful feeling of my hair been full of wax. Also because of the little gold flex in it, it give the most gorgeous shine when the light catches it!I love the finish this gives, it makes my hair look healthier.


Which is your favourite John Frieda range?




1 comment:

  1. I love a scrunched look so I my have to try this shape and shine xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig