7 October 2012

Japonesque Safari Collection...

Safari Set | £28

I'm a big fan of Japonesque brushes from what I've tried, my favourite's so far are the Kabuki and Brow brush.The brush hairs on the Safari collection have a cute leopard/cheetah print on them which i loved as soon as i saw them.They are just so pretty, it kind of makes you not want to use them and get them dirty.They are definitely brushes that would look great on show on your dressing table!In the set is a bronzer/kabuki brush (which i don't have) and a set that includes a powder brush, shadow brush and a crease brush. The eye shadow brushes are a little bigger than im used to using on my eyes, but there great for a sweep of colour or blending.I think it's a really cute set to either buy for yourself  or prefect as a gift especially with Christmas coming up.

 Japonesque is available from HQ Hair, have you tried the brand before? 




3 comments:

  1. The set looks cute but they look to animal like if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these brushes, so cute. But I don't think I would ever want to use them because of that!!

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got your link from the bbloggers chat!
    Aww the prints on these are so cute :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig