27 October 2012

I Heart Fall Tag....


I haven't done any tag posts for a while so i thought id give this one ago. I love reading tags as they are all personalised. If you have done this tag leave me the link in the comments so i can have a read :) .

1. Favourite Fall lip product?
I have started to really love plummy lip colours recently i think they look so pretty but i don't own any myself . im not sure if i could pull it off but i definitely think im going to give it a try. So as my favourite il put the colour ive been wearing nearly everyday which i MAC Angel. I love it and it has definitely been my favourite this fall.


2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
Barry M Raspberry! I love it, perfect for this time of year. Il probably have this on untill next summer ...

3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Ive never tried one of there 'Fall' drinks i usually go for the 'Cream base java chip'  but i reallyyy want to the gingerbread one this year!


4. Favourite Fall Candle?

Spiced apple and cinnamon. Ive gone through so many of these already these last few month its make the house smell so Christmassy.

5. Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory.
My H&M scarf is my all time fave which i wear all the time but i recently got a woolly burgundy one from primark which im loving ... burgundy seems to be my favourite colour at the minute.


6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

Ive never done any of these but i would love to do all three! 

7. Favourite Halloween movie?
Hocus pocus! has to be everyones fave Halloween film? Ive watched this every year for as long as i can remember. I watched it a few days ago with my little boys and they loved it! especially that the cat could talk haha.


8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
Erm i cant think of any actually 'halloween candy that reminds me of halloween but i love toffee apples this time of year!


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

Im not dressing up this year as i wont be going out but last time i went to a Halloween party i was i zombie cheerleader and wore zombie contacts which looked scary! I i can find a picture il add to at the end...

10. What is your Favourite thing about Fall?
All the exciting holidays, everything seems to happen at this time of the year... Halloween, Bonfire night, getting ready for CHRISTMAS! Everything about Fall seems so cosy , been able to smuggle up with blankets watching films with a hot chocolate and fairy lights on and the smell of spiced apple and cinnamon  - the best!






7 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Barry M Raspberry too :) I'm working on my i heart fall post right now! xo#

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag. I may have to borrow it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice post, I have that candle too it smells gorgeous xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to tag myself to do this :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the photo on this :)
    i think i'll do this tag!

    L x

    www.xloulabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fact I have never ever eaten a toffee appple - eek! Love the picture at the top! Barry M do such fab nail varnishes :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my version :)
    http://magpiesparkles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/i-heart-fall-tag.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig