5 October 2012

Barry M Raspberry...


Ahhh i love this colour!!

I think ive mentioned before ive never really been into darker colours especially this kind of shade. During winter i usually stick to nudes or black ive never really been into dark reds. This year though i cant seem to get enough of darker reddy shades Barry m's raspberry been my fave, i think this will be my 'go to' winter shade this year.I ended picking this up a week or two ago from Boots for £2.95 as i didn't have anything like it in my collection, it reminds me of a colour my mum would wear or my sister.

Tonight im going to relax and have a bit of a pamper night redoing my nails etc :)

What are your favourite winter shades?


11 comments:

  1. I love this colour! Its my go to Winter colour every year. I'm a bit like you though, i stick to black and navy during winter usually, so it is nice to use this now and again to brighten things up! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah im obsessed with berry colours, only got one other from Barry M though. i just posted my fav winter shade on my blog too :) its a black called 'gun metal' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh is it the models own one? thats all i wore last year lol :)

      Delete
  3. This is one my favourite nail polishes, I love the colour!

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite colour too:) I really wish Barry M would make their brushes a little bigger and then it would be perfect haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite too, gorgeous for Autumn & Winter!!

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous colour!

    Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just sitting her think mmm what a gorgeous colour I need that but thinking about it I think I already have it lol I loose track of the barrym colours I have lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo gorgeous colour! quite a nice colour for autumn too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig