13 October 2012

Avon | A/W Femme Fatale ..

Femme Fatale | £8.50

Avon brought out there Autumn / Winter Femme Fatale range in August. The collection has two eyeshadow quads | Femme Fatale and Attraction, three lipsticks| Plum seduction, show some skin and red revel and finally two nail polishes | Midnight green and Red bombshell. The quad i have is the Femme Fatale which includes a white, gold , purple and a gorgeous blacky greeny blue.Two being matte (White/Purple) and two have a shimmer (Gold/Black) The shadows have great pigmentation, i think the shimmer ones are more pigmented than the matte ones... the white doesn't seem to be as pigmented as the others as you can see from the picture. I love the gold and the dark shade so much and have been using them the most so far especially the black its so pretty its kind of a black with a hint of green but have a blue/green shimmer it looks so nice on. Ive been using it everyday over my eyeliner,which stays on all day. I also love that on the back of the quads its shows you how to use all the colours together to make a look.You will probably see this quad pop up in my next favourites post and its definitely my favourite daily palette right now.the pictures really dont show how pretty the dark colour is :( which is such a shame, i will deffinitly try getting a truer picture to put up.


5 comments:

  1. The plum colour looks lush, definitely one I'd use alot during Winter! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending me your link! But I'm already following! Looks like a nice product! hope you'll check my blog & join my give-away if you like!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that gold shade!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those colors look so nice!
    it's the kind of palette that you need to create several looks, awesome find

    jayj x.
    avecjayj.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the golden shade in this :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig