10 September 2012

Ark Wishlist..

Hearts & bows black miami t shirt £22.99 | Hearts & Bows Lilac Youngstown Knit £29.99 | Ark White Skull Vest £9.99 | Hearts & Bows Grey Lemoore Vest £16.99 | Ark Black Sybil Vest £12.99 | Hearts & Bows White Stayton Vest £19.99 Hearts & Bows Burgundy Inca Vest £15.99.

Ark Nude Marjorie Studded Ballet Pump £24.99 | Religion Clothing Almight Washer Tote Bag £37.99|
 Religion Clothing Union Jack Scarf  £24.99 | Ark Gold Swirl Bracelet £7.50 | Gili Dream Suede Bracelet £5.99

 I decided to have a look at the Ark website as ive been meaning to go through to the shop since the Leedsbloggermeetup a few week ago. I always fall in love with something when i go in there! Its one of those shops where theres always something i want every time i go in, so obviously i found a few things on the website and decided to put together a little wishlist. Firstly i was looking at the clothes as im in need to some new tops to cover the bump! These vest are so nice and would be perfect to wear with leggings for a comfy outfit but actually have some style rather than boring plain tops.  I am pretty much out of clothes that fit me now and having nice clothes that fit makes such a difference!
Im seem to have started an obsession with Burgundy at the minute so i really loving the burgundy vest.
Then i went on to there accessories and they have some amazing bits! i love the bag and the Union Jack scarf i.need.in.my.life!

Whats your favorite piece from ARK?


3 comments:

  1. great picks. I really like 4 and 7 out of the tops and the shoes are cute. I bought a similar pair from Zara. xx

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first top! I'm going to have to check their website out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the pastel pink jumper! I'm definitely obsessed with knits right now!

    Thanks for sending me your link :) following you now

    http://holliegrace.com

    Hollie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig