4 September 2012

24 week pregnancy update | bump ...

How Far?
24 weeks 1 day today!

Due date?
Christmas eve!

Gender?
Girl :)

Sleep?
Last night was awful, probably the worst nights sleep ive had the whole pregnancy! i just couldn't get comfy and felt like i was awake all night.Ended up getting up with a head ache this morning :( great.

Movement?
Movement is same as last week really, she moves alot and i can feel her little bones when i have me hand on my belly.

Cravings?
I really want a smoothie- raspberry, blueberry and banana! i used to have them every morning for breakfast but my smoothie maker broke :(

Symptoms?
Heart burn is the only symptom i can think of this week.

Looking forward to?
My mum coming home!

I can never think of things i should put in these posts, i feel like im starting to just repeat myself every week now as it always comes around so fast!If there is anything you would be interested in knowing that i could start adding to these posts please let me know!




9 comments:

  1. Heart burn usually means they have lots of hair. It's so exciting, and I look forward to seeing pics of her when she's born. I bet your boys are really excited. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope she does :) i had it closer to the end with both boys and they both had hair :).
      yeah the boys are really excited they want her here now lol xx

      Delete
  2. awwww i love these posts, theyre so sweet. horrible about the heartburn and lack of sleep though! cant wait to see photos of the little lady too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i cant wait to see what she looks like! xx

      Delete
  3. you have a cute bump! :) ive been craving smoothies too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) . I need to go buy a new smoothie maker asap! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. I had really bad heartburn the whole way through and my little girl had lots of hair when she was born. due on christmas eve? wow. really enjoy reading these posts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty good you're craving something so healthy! Could be doughnuts haha! Congratulations on bump being a girl! XOXO AVS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I am getting excited for you! My friend is due on Christmas Day! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig