5 August 2012

Your going to call me WHAT?...




I have been searching the internet for cute girl names i want to find a really cute one!Thats where i thought you could help me ;). Everybody always thinks of different names... ones id never think of or ever heard before. When your from different places different names are more know sooo i thought it would be fun way to get ideas.

My list so far...
My faves at the minute ..
Paige | we were going to called jake paige if he'd been a girl.
Paiton | My mum favourite, another we had for jake too.
Emmi | I love this..
Chloe
Lacey
-

Others...
Phoebe
Cassy | Reminds me of The secret circle
Alexie
Casey
Ava / Eva
Leah
Sofia
Layla | Reminds me of Layla Grace ( if you havent heard her story google her!Amazing little girl , i loved her name since i followed her story)
Zoey | Not really a nme you hear much anymore around here.
Amilia
Fraya
Lilia
Kristen

Which are your faves?
Please leave ideas :)



10 comments:

  1. Paige, Sofia and Phoebe are all lovely names :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name Ava and Layla xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment my favourite name is Estee. It just sounds so sweet to say it out loud!


    I also love Amelia and Ava too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ava and soffia, I also love the names georgie and sian :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name ava my wee cousin got this name recently and its soooo cute, i love Levi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!

    http://girlpearl12.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab names! My faves are Alexi or Emmi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Ava, Sophia & Fraya they are gorgeous names. If I ever have a baby girl I'm going to name her Scarlett as it's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig