200ml | £3.49rrp
Jergens have brought out seven new moisturisers, the skin firming with collagen and elastin is part of there new range and out of them all this is the perfect one for me right now. I always use a moisturiser as soon as i get out of the shower to keep my skin soft and hydrated and this one is great! Its super moisturising and the elastin is perfect for keeping my skin in good condition through my pregnancy!The smell is also really nice, It has a really subtle scent that lasts.
I should also mention that i have sensitive skin and some products can irritate my skin and leave me with a rash but this has been great and ive had no bad reactions from it.This cream absorbs fast and isn't greasy at all so is great for putting on in a morning- no nasty marks on clothes or stickiness!!
As for the collagen reducing appearance of cellulite i cant really comment as i don't have cellulite to begin with but hopefully using this will keep it away! If you do have cellulite and have tryed this products please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
The rest of the NEW Jergens® Range consists of:
· Jergens Daily Moisture – For 24 hour hydration, enriched with Silk Proteins and a citrus extract blend. Transforms dry, rough skin into smooth, visibly healthy skin.
· Jergens Ultra Healing – A deeply hydrating moisturiser with Vitamins C, E and B5. Penetrates below the surface of extra dry skin, making it looked quenched and moisturised.
· Jergens Soothing Aloe – With Aloe and Cucumber, this fast-absorbing moisturiser quickly replenishes moisture and soothes dry skin caused by the elements, leaving skin looking and feeling beautifully refreshed.
· Jergens Cocoa Butter – A rich Cocoa Butter body moisturiser that gives your dry, dull skin a radiant sheen that makes it look and feel instantly more beautiful.
· Jergens Original Beauty Lotion – This classic Cherry-Almond scent lotion moisturises dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling softer for 24 hours resulting in skin that is beautifully soft.
Jergens are currently running a competition on there facebook page . The winner will win a fabulous photo shoot that will appear in Marie Claire! All you have to do is go to there facebook page and answer two questions. One is multiple choice, ( what body part are you most proud of and why would you like to flaunt it ). Then add a picture of yourself with your address incase you win. Closes on 10am Friday 10 August 2012