10 July 2012

Feeling pink...

 Peach Puff | Peach sherbet | Buff pink

Since we've been having this awful winter weather Ive removed my bright pink summery nails and brought out my more natural pinks. It just didn't feel right wearing a super summery colours while its flooding out side.This last few weeks Ive been loving these three from models own-Peach Puff | Peach sherbet | Buff pink. When I'm not really feeling colours or cant decide what i want to do with my nails these are the ones i go for.My nails still look nice and like Ive made an effort to do something with them but its not a colour that's going to annoy me seeing it all the time when I'm just not feeling it.

Saying that this is quite a good/exciting week for me so although the weather still really sucks my mood is better so after my blog post a few days ago I'm bringing out my glittery 'Happy Birthday' polish. I have so much happening this week. Today I'm going shopping with my sister as we have something really fun planned which we will share on our blogs very soon and tomorrow Jason starts his new job and we have a very exciting appointment!!(which i will be posting about soon).

Also i wondered if any of you that are subbed to Joliebox have recived your boxes yet? Mine still hasnt arrived :( I know they had a massive mix up with all the addresses and thats why there so late but alot seemed to arrive at the end of last week so i hope mine turns up soon.

Laura xxx

8 comments:

  1. I feel the same about the bright colours, I just want the sun to come out... Think I've gone into nail depression! I haven't painted them since my holiday :O xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too...well i just want it to stop raining then il be happy lol xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving pink Nail Varnish right now! You seem to have found some perfect colours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Models Own polishes, they're easily one of my favourite brands, but I don't have any of these! They all look gorgeous too, especially Peach Puff :)

    I haven't received my Joliebox yet either :(
    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion & Beauty Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on of my faves too :)
      Ahhh the boxes are taking forever my didnt come again today :( xx

      Delete
  4. ohmygosh the weather has been horrible huh!!! Both slip roads going into our town were closed because the water was so deep! So not cool! I hope its getting better where you are! :) I totally am the same, ive got a peach colour on my nails atm coz bright colours seem to feel so wrong! stupid weather! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no :( appaently its going to get worse here again at the end of the week :( xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig