7 July 2012

Batiste lace...


***
Ive just been looking through my posts and found this one thats been sat in my drafts for a while... i thought it had been posted ages ago!
***
Batiste are popping new scents out all over the place this summer and this time its Batiste laces' turn.
I love the vintage lace pattern on the bottle, the scent of this one reminds me of Palmer Violet sweets...its so nice! Definitely one of my faves.

Ive been using Batiste alot lately, i normally use it every few days to give my hair an extra day but since we've been getting better weather ive been using it everyday to give me a bit of extra volume when i have my hair down as i love the look it gives.

The 200ml batiste lace is £2.99 and you can pick it up from Boots and Superdrug.

Have you given this one a try yet?


Laura ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig