17 July 2012

17 Week Pregnancey update | Bump pics | ...



How far along? 17 Weeks Today :)

Stretch Marks? Same as last week - no new one from this pregnancy. I had non all the way through with Jake until a few days before i had him then they popped up.Then as Cambell was straight after he just made them worse.
 
Sleep? Good, if i wake up in the night my nose gets so blocked but it doesn't last too long then goes away.
 
Best moment this week? Booking my next scan! They couldn't fit me in the week i turn 20 weeks and the lady said they don't like you to go to far over your dates so she booked me in for the week before!!! So my scan is on the 31st July the day i turn 19 weeks!! Two weeks today!!! So excited for it!
We've also been looking at a few names! Let me know if you would like a post about them, maybe you could help me with some ideas :).
 
Movement? Yes getting more often and slightly stronger :) still not big kicks yet but baby's definitely getting stronger. I think i felt a little kick on the outside this morning but when Jason tryed to feel he couldn't feel it so maybe it was just my head or that its was only faint so i could only feel it because i could feel when he/she kicked on the inside too.
  *Update* I definitely felt a kick on the out side after writing this post, Although Jason was to scared to feel it because it scares him haha.
 
Food Cravings? Same as last week , Lucozade and ham salad sandwiches.
 
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, happy, happy :)
 
Looking forward to ? The scan! Seeing some friends this week. Also been invited to one of my friends baby showers next month so that will be fun. Ive never had my own baby shower so maybe il get one this time??


 
Laura ...
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I love posts like this, so cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! ;) I love these posts even tho I am not pregnant! xxx Hope you are doing well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Laura. Hope everything stays going smoothly!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so excited for you! The bump is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the Baby is doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww congratulations your bump is so cute! xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Laura! My congratulations to you and your baby ^^! I liked your blog, it looks interesting! I offer you my sincere friendship!=)
    Follow me on Bloglovin: Kisses From Europe
    I will follow you by Google or Bloglovin ;) Let's support each other! ^^
    Love&kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig