I thought i would pop this up today as im already nearly 17 weeks and didn't want to miss another week so after this one i will probably start doing these on a Monday when i change weeks.
How far along? 16 weeks 4 days!
Stretch Marks? I don't have any new ones although i do have them from when i had the boys so im covering myself in creams and oils on a morning and night so hopefully they wont get worse this time.
Sleep? Good this week , if i wake up around 4 - 5 it take me ages to get back to sleep though.
Best moment this week? The scan!!! seeing our baby moving and knowing that everything is OK was amazing ....16 week is a long time to wait not knowing anything! We hadn't even heard the heart beat before Wednesday- well we didn't hear it then but we saw it :). When i had the boys they would listen in with the Doppler at 10-12 weeks at the mid-wife appointment but apparently they don't do it now until 16weeks! My 16 week appointment with the midwife isn't until im 18weeks though so i wont actually hear it for a while!
Movement?? Yes! Ive felt flutters for a few weeks but there definitely getting stronger and more often. At the beginning of this week i started feeling movement on a morning for the first time, before then it was just on a night. Now its all through the day but although they are getting stronger its not big kicks just a few little taps here and there :) .
Food cravings -the last few week- Lucozade :/ although i try not to drink much of it, but i could drink it constantly if i let myself! Ham salad sandwiches!
Anything make you sick? Toast! Since i fell pregnant with Jake toast has been the food i would always eat and now i cant at all! It weird because with the boys toast was the one thing i could always eat to stop feeling sick now it makes me worse!
Gender- I still think they will say boy at the next scan!
Labour signs? - no!
- Sickness but that isn't as often now!
- no appetite haven't had one all the way through theres a few things that i cant manage to eat but most things im just not interested in.
- Tiredness although that is getting alot better too, i thought i was getting my energy back last week as i felt good all day but im starting to feel tired again by the afternoons now- tired like i need to nap not just normal tired but obvs i don't get to nap through the day so im always ready for bed as soon as the boys go to sleep!
- I had head aches so bad for the last month but thankfully i haven't had one so far this week so im hoping they've gone!
-Ive started getting heart burn every so often but nothing bad.
- One that ive never had before is rhinitis - basically a blocked nose which i didn't think was a pregnancy symptom but apparently it is and it actually had a name :/. Its worse as soon as i wake up on a morning if a get up to go to the toilet then get back in bed.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!! this week has been a great week!
Looking forward to? my next scan to find out if its a boy or girl! and feeling bigger movements :).
Im not sure if there is anything else i could add to this post?