27 June 2012

Glossybox- June


This months box is all about summer beauty, everything youl need to be beach ready ;).

I didnt know what was going to be in thi months box as i hadnt seen any reviews before mine arrived so i was really excited to open it and see what was in there. After ive opened it i did have a search of what other products were in the other boxes and im very happy with the products i recived this month i think i deffinitly got the box most suited to me.

Whats inside my box?

Paul Mitchell-The conditioner
This is the product is the one i was most excited about! I love getting hair products in these boxes i think thats deffinitly my favourite thing to get!This is a leave in conditioner that helps balance moisture, prevent dryness and improve texture.Ive used it a few times now and i love it!it makes my hair really sorf and manageable, my hair can go a bit frizzy and not so mice straigt after washing but this combined with my maroccan oil = perfect soft hair.
Also how pretty is the colour of this!!

HD Brows- Tweezers
Ive tryed a few things from HD Brows now through getting them in beauty boxes and i love the brand so i was very happy to see something different from them to try out. Ive had a little go with the tweezers and they seem great!

BM Beauty- Summer warmth Bronzer
I love this! Im not really one for loose mineral powders so i would deffinilty prefer this if it was a pressed powder but the colour is so pretty i will deffinitly be using it up. Its super glowy so ie been using it as a blush/highlight and its definitly one of my new faves.

Vichy dermablend- Corrective Foundation Cream Stick.
This is a great little starter kit to try out the different shades, theres six different coulours to test and there quite a good size you ca get a few uses out of them.Ive been wanting to try this brand since hearing Lisa Eldridge talk about them in her videos.

Glossybox Pro Blush brush
This is a nice little extra, i will probably keep this in my bag for touching up when im out and about.The brush is made from natural goat hair. Its not the best brush ive tryed so i dont think id pay the £15 to buy the brush on its own, but you can never have enough make up brushes so imm happy it come in the box ;)

Overall im deffinitly happy with this months Glossybox, deffinilty some great products in there from great brands ive been wanting to try.

What did you think?

Laura...

1 comment:

  1. Very jealous of your box! I got perfume samples instead of the tweezers which was a bit disappointing! I blogged about my box too. Great post, now following you :)xx

    http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig