8 June 2012

Cutey Bracelets...


I am totally in love with my Cutey Shamballa Bracelet, i haven't taken it off since i got it! The gold is the perfect everyday colour for me as most of my clothes are quite neutral shades although i do love the one they do which has lots of different colours on one. The Bracelet feels so well made and its got some good weight to it. The Shamballa bracelets have been one of the big new crazes recently and id been really wanting one.I think they would look great with a few different ones stacked together!


The Bracelets are £18.99 for the Cutey website.
They ship worldwide and also take paypal :)

Laura ...

1 comment:

  1. I adore these bracelets, I have the pink&white & multicoloured they loo great with everything!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig