31 May 2012

May Jolie box....what i got...


Beauy boxes seem to be getting it spot on this month! Im really happy with my Jolie box this month event though theres only four samples i think its worth getting four good things rather than more things that arnt very good.This could possibly be my favourite Jolie box so far....

Inside my box...

Talika- lipocils expert.
An eyelash froth product with extracts of natural nettle to stimulate the groth of short and frail lashes.
This was the main product in this months box for me. Ive wanted to try an eyelash growth product for so long but they always seem really expencive. I would have been so gutted id i had got the eye patch therapy. Very Excited to try this out.

RMK-Make up base.
A make up base primes the surface of the skin, adds moisture with shea butter and provides the perfect fit for foundation.
Another fab product got Jolie box to add this month, this is now been added into my daily routine until it runs out. The bottle is a great sample size and you can definitly get some good use out of it to see if it works for you before buying the full size.

China Glaze-
This just topped the box for me, i love my nail polishes and to get a full size china glaze in a beauty box makes me very happy. I would of prefered a different colour maybe it would havee been better if they had put summer colours in the boxes. I dont really use colouts like this but im sure il give it ago around christmas time.

Essential care- Organicrose moisturiser.
This it the least exciting product in this months box but its thats because all the others are amazing. Im very much into my skin care i always have to have a good moisturiser so im looking forward to trying this out.

Im really looking forward to seeing whats the the Jolie boxs' birthday box next month !

 Laura....

2 comments:

  1. nice products :)

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/
    http://coline-rialan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these stuffs! Thanks for sharing this to us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig