5 April 2012

Multi Nails....

 Colours used...
Barry M -Strawberry
Barry M- Lemon
China Glaze- Re-Fresh Mint
O.P.I-( not sure on the nail but its the purple from the shrek collection)
 Models Own-Beths Blue.

I was looking through my old posts yesterday and saw my post on the multi coloured nails from last year and decided to give it ago again :). I went for all pastel colours as ive been wearing alot of brights recently, my favourite being Models Own pink punch but it never shows up the true colour when i try taking pictures so i haven't been able to do a post on it :(.... annoying!
Saying that i think i might try the multi coloured nails with bight summery colours next :).
 
Laura...

4 comments:

  1. I love pastel nail polishes xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo i really want a lilac nail polish! will look out for the OPI one :) x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice china glaze shade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig