18 April 2012

A spoon full of sugar...


We've been watching a lot of films this week... Mary Poppins been one of them.
We had Jason's Little sister come over for a few hours to play with the boys while Jason's mum was at work , they love it :). They also got these little boxes for Easter while they now call there lunch box and have me putting them a picnic in so the can sit have have a picnic in there bed room with there toys, soo cute i remember doing thing like this when i was little and it was so much fun :).
I was hoping that when i dyed my hair they would match my extensions but they dont at all so I'm planning on saving up for some more! 
Im hopefully going shopping with jessica tomorrow so i might have a mini haul :) 

 Laura ...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig