22 March 2012

OOTD Springs here......

I cant even remember the last time i posted an OOTD but today it was really nice out so i got to wear my new scarf and i thought i show a picture of it on as the last post you couldn't really see.

I like to be comfy when i have to run about getting everything done... and running round after a 2 and 3 year old so if i can wear leggings i do.

White vest top- H&M
White long sleeve floaty top(hard to explain but if i hold my arms out its like a big rectangle of fabric with sleeves lol (post)
Denim shorts- i think new look a few years ago.
Leggings - H&M
Brown Belt - H&M or Primark
Bag- H&M -(post)
Scarf- Primark
White pumps.

Laura...

3 comments:

  1. i like the colors on the scarf :)

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your scarf, I think I need it in my life :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig