13 March 2012

New Muji make up storage ..


Ive loved this kind of storage for ages, i think i first saw it when it was shown on keeping up with the kardashians.I hadn't been planning on getting any until we went to the Illamasqua event last week and Ray went in to Muji to get some. i ended up having to get some for myself! I had been keeping my makeup  ( apart from what i use everyday) in boxes so it was hid away in the wardrobe so this was perfect as i know its something il love for a long time. 

I wanted it mainly to keep my Mac lippys in and the bits of make up i use if im going out and don't really want hidden away in a box.

When buying i did think it would fit more in than it does so if your looking to get some of the Muji draws to store your makeup if you have alot you will need quite a few draws. I found that its not high enough to double up alot of thinks like the mac msfs because of the slight dome top on them. I love how i can see the names of my lipsticks so its easy to find what im looking for. 

It took me a while to decide what bits of makeup i wanted to keep in the draws as there wasn't enough room for everything but i ended up just putting in my everyday things and other bits im more likely to reach for. 

The brush holder i found for keeping my mascaras and concealers as well as my brushes, i originally went for this one so that i had room for my small kabuki brushes in the front!


Acrylic Box - 2 Drawers With Flip-Top Lid Wide (here)-£11.50
 Acrylic Box - 2 Drawers Wide (here) £10.50
Acrylic Partition x4 + 2 (here) £7.95

Laura

21 comments:

  1. I love your new storage! It looks so easy to find everything and it looks so neat! I really need some storage like this as all my make-up is in boxes and take a while to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It all looks so lovely and tidy. I love acrylic storage - I bought mine in Homebase (of all places) and think it's so much more practical than the cardboard WHSmith drawers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh ive seen someone mention homebase have some in, may have to check there for more x

      Delete
  3. I love Muji storage. Love how your lippies are laid so you can see the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, makes things so much easier :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Acrylic Partition for your brushes! I might check this out myself. Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that it fits my smaller kabuki brushes :) x

      Delete
  5. oh i love your storage :).. i love how you can see the products inside, rather than them being hidden away xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, so much easier than searching around for things :) x

      Delete
  6. Thia is some nice, organised make up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how neat everything looks, the mac lipsticks look so nice laid out like that. think i need to invest in some muji drawers soon. my friend works at the one in leeds & apparently they're shutting down this week, sad times! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really!? so glad i got this last week then or id of never ended up getting it xx

      Delete
  8. It looks so beautifully organised! Definately jealous I haven't got any! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the storage, it looks a lot more expensive than it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i was expecting it to cost more :) x

      Delete
  10. I was thinking about doing the clear storage, but then my parent would moan even more about my make-up collection. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig