12 March 2012

Republic wishlist...


Ive been loving some bits from Republic and thought i do a post on my 'wishlist'. I'm totally loving the neon and so excited its 'in' for summer. 
I definitely go for comfort when shopping for new clothes especially in summer. I like loose off the shoulder tops and shorts.
The orange and white cardigan i saw when i was walking into the store yesterdays and it immediately caught my eye because of the colours.Its perfect for spring as its still a warm knit but the colours a nice and summery.


All these itmes are currently on the Republic website.Incase you fancey a nosie.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. lovely wishlist! I like everything in the first line and the last shorts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig