14 March 2012

Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism- The goody bag.

 I love having a sneaky peel into goody bags so i thought id share what was in my goody bag from the Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism collection launch.
I love how Illamasqua always have great storeys behind everything in there collections, if you would like to read more about this collection i did a post about the event and the background of the collection here.
The goodies i received were-
Nail Polish in -
Stance
Eye shadows in-Pivot and Vernau.
Sealing gel.



 I am in love with both nail polishes from this collection and so happy i got to try one out, i will definitely be purchasing Nomad to go with it. As i said in my last post most of the girls as the launch had there nails done in the two colours and it looked so pretty i can definitely see there been my most worn over the summer.




The two eyes shadows in the shades Pivot (yellow Green) would go great with Burst for a smoky eye.Vernau (yellow ochre) is a great brown shade which also works great as a contour colour.


The sealing gel turns any powder product into a water resistant paste.
So you could turn the eye shadows into a eyeliner or just use your imagination and get creative with your makeup :).

I would like to say a big thank you to Illamasqua for inviting me to see the collection and for the amazing goody bag. 

Laura  
:)

1 comment:

  1. The colour of the nail varnish is so pretty! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig