10 March 2012

Glossybox- The Harrods edition.


The big hyped about glossy/Harrods box finally arrived today... i say finally but the glossy box always to seem to come around quickly recently. Id seem a few posts on what was in the boxes and there is a few big names in theret. The main thing for most people ive seen was the Burberry lipstick! Ive just had a little go with it and it is definitely a lovely lipstick .... you can tell its more high end.I wish i had got a different colour that i could wear more the No4 i got is a bit dark for me. 
Its definitely a good box this month, everything inside i will use and they are all products that i know i will like but wouldn't of normally of bought. 

Also im not sure if all the boxes are the same this month??

Inside -
Narciso Rodriguez- for her
Molton Brown- Heavenly ginger lily moisture bath and shower 
YSL- Forever youth liberator serum
Burberry- mini lip cover rosewood no4
Clarins- extra firming body cream.

Maybe Harrods should join in with the beauty boxes and start the own box ;) ?
 
Laura

12 comments:

  1. Looks great!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Btw I'm having a giveaway on my blog: http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoohoo we have the same box :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it's cool that you got stuff that you wouldn't have normally bought, i find :)

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review, I got my GlossyBox today. I reviewed the scientific claims YSL make about Forever Youth Serum on my blog http://skepticalbeauty.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/glossybox-harrods-edition-and-ysl-forever-youth-liberator-serum/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh looks like a really good box :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks exciting!! I love Clarins products, I think they're amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we've got such a different box. :( Mine was full of samples... I'm gutted.

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. we've got such a different box. :( Mine was full of samples... I'm gutted.

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh cant believe they've done a harrod's edition! ive been complemplating subscribing for ages but never got round to it! dang! missed out! x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig