3 March 2012

Feeling a bit creative...


I want to fill my house with more personal DIY pictures and wall hanging etc and today i made my first one...
I usual go for more 'shabby chic' looking wall decorations and I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to start making myself but Ive been loving bright colours recently and think a bit of colour makes you feel better :).
There wasn't a huge selection in the shop i went to so i just got what i could. Now Ive made this i cant wait to go buy more things to make another one. 

What i used- 
White canvas.
Wooden clips.
Ribbon.
Buttons.
Flowers.
and to make the big flowers i used the roll from some wrapping paper,cut it up and then painted it then stuck it together to make a flower :)
Sample paint.

Laura

6 comments:

  1. These are so good, better then anything you could buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are so sweet!

    Pippa

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great and fun activity to do :)

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the finished result is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig