17 February 2012

Soap and Glory- Solar powder Bronzer....

I find it so hard to find a good bronzer that doesn't look orange and having been through quite a few ive never found the perfect one that im totally 100% happy with. I got this Soap and glory Solar powder from my sister Jessica a while ago and it has become my everyday bronzer,so far its one of my favourites out of the ones i have tryed along with benefits hula which would have to b my favourite so far as i find i has the least orangey tones to it. 

The Solar powder bronzer is a really nice colour and it is so soft it feels like velvet so it blends really well.I think this would work best for paler skin as it gives a subtle wash of colour rather than a deep tanned effect.
The bronze shade isnt orangey and doesn't have and shimmer which i like.The lighter shade isnt very shimmery either. 

If your looking for a subtle bronzed glow this is perfect.


Solar powder is currenry on 3 for 2 in boots and its £11. 

Laura xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I still haven't tried any of the S&G makeup though, I feel I am most definitely missing out :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bronzer looks great
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. bourjois bronzer is really good too, its not too sparkly or orange x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig