16 February 2012

Four Reasons- repair


As i highlight my hair i  need to take extra care of it to make sure it stays hydrated. Having a good Shampoo/Conditioner and treatment is a must for me.Recently Ive been using this Four Reason repair trio on my hair so i thought i post letting you know what i think of it as the line is new to the UK.
 
About Four Reasons
Four Reasons is the fastest growing professional hair care brand in Scandinavia.
The range was launched in Finland in 2010 and its now used by over 3,000 salons in Scandinavia. The brand has won several awards in a short space of time, including Cosmopolitan Best Hair Product Award 2011.

The products-
Shampoo
 'A great shampoo for very damaged hair. It has very intense moisturising properties and rebuilds over processed hair.Stylist Tip-Ideal for very dry and damaged hair. '
Conditioner
' Very concentrated and intense conditioner. Repairs damaged and over-processed hair. Can also double up as a treatment. For best results use with repair shampoo.'
 Treatment
'Our apple scented intense repair treatment is perfect for revitalising hair and returning it to its luxurious, soft an shiny feel.'

 First of all the packaging of Four Reasons products is full of hair related fun quirky quotes.-love.
The smell of the products in the repair range is a fresh, clean, fruity apple smell which is really nice.I absolutely love the smell of these products, definitely the best smelling hair products ive used for a while. 
The shampoo lathers up really well and leaves the hair feelings clean.The conditioner is extra moisturising, it says on the label that it rebuilds over processed hair. 
Ive been using the treatment 1-2 times a week after using the shampoo/conditioner and leaving it on for as long as im in the shower. I also used it after redoing my roots after rising out the bleach i covered my hair in this for a few minutes and after washing it of my hair was really so and smooth which for me really proves it works as after having bleach on normally leaves hair feels dry. 

I'm definitely a big fan of the Four Reasons Range and will be repurchasing these and other products from the range.

You can buy the range online here. They also do free delivery for the UK.
Repair Shampoo- £9.95 for 300ml
Repair Conditioner-£10.95 for 300 ml
Repair Treatment- £11.95 for 150ml.
www.fourreasonshaircare.com
Laura xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This range sounds fab, I'm obsessed with hair products!

    Also, I'm currently running a giveaway for the chance to win a Clarisonic Mia! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig