10 February 2012

Cath kids,With a Cherry on top ;)...


A few days ago i got a big package delivered and i had no idea what was going to be inside so it was quite exciting :).I opened it up to find a new can of cherry smelling Batiste(yum) and a really really cute Cath Kids cherry umbrella!!Im so excited i absalutly love the umbrella its so cute and will definitily get lots of use when walking up to school woth the boys :).
The Batiste dry shampoo is the newest from the line of dry shampoos and it smells so good! I love cherry and the bottle design is so cute, i think my fave so far deffinitly one that i will have out on desplay in my bedroom.The design is inspired by there latest love of vintage glamour.
I used it as soon as it arrived as i was rushing about getting ready, i love using batiste to give me a bit of extra texture and volume...it gives my hair that bit of extra oomph which is perfect when your in a rush and dont have the time to spend ages on your hair.Although i was needing it to touch up my roots to as i fell asleep early the night before and forgot to was my hair.-Perfect!

The 200ml cans are £2.99 and can be picked up at Boots, Superdrug,Asda etc..

Laura xoxo

3 comments:

  1. oh my god i need that dry shampoo! :D

    maddie xx
    vintagebeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tin is so cute. i didn't know there was a new one out. have to get this.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thsi must smell delicious! And the umbrella is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig