4 January 2012

Manuka Doctor- rejuvenating face mask Bee Venom...


As i said in my previous post i will be posting about some of the skin care products i have been using recently my first in my new skincare routine post was the Cor silver soap. Today's post is going to be about the Manuka Doctor rejuvenating face mask Bee Venom. 

The mask comes in glass jar and has 50ml of product,with over 10,000 bee stings per pot, the Purified Bee Venom is renowned for its anti-bacterial and anti-wrinkle properties, acting as a one-two punch to post-party complexions. It promises to refresh and rejuvenate, boosting collagen production and thus the emergence of new, fresh skin cells.

When i first looked up the mask i was very intrigued by what i heard about it and couldn't wait to try it out myself.From seeing other blog posts rave about it and seeing Bee venom is said to be the preferred beauty secret of Victoria Beckham, Kylie and Dannii Minogue, Michelle Pfeiffer and even the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton herself, read for yourself here.

On first impressions the mask looks more like a face cream than a mask. I applied it to my evenly to my face and neck and left it on for around 30 minutes.I(You are advised to leave it on for between 15 and 30 minutes then rub off gently in upwards movements). The mask has a slight tightening effect but not in a dramatic way.It also has a slight tingling feeling, it doesn't feel like a swarm of bees have landed on your face so don't worry ;).While on my face I can the mask hydrating and nourishing my skin.It feels luxurious and smells amazing.After been sat on the face for a while its starts to dry like usual mask but as it does it also goes clear.I can definitely tell a difference in how hydrated my face is after washing it off. 

The Manuka Doctor Products are only avalible from is Holland and Barrett both online and in stores.The Bee Venom Rejuvenating Face Mask is £49.99 for 50ml.


My skin type...Dry, sensitive.

I would love to now if theres any other products you have tryed and would recommend from this range?
Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. How often should the mask be used? I have bought it but can't find any instructions as to whether it is weekly, daily or just when you feel like using it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig