14 January 2012

Japonesque...


I was recently sent some pieces from a brand called Japonesque im sure many of you will be familiar with the brand especially if you watch alot of You tube videos. While i was excited to receive the package i wasn't sure what was going to be inside. So was very excited to open the package as soon as it arrived :)......

Artisan Slant Tip Tweezer in Pink- They have some really fun patterned ones that look great.I have tryed these out and so far i like them, although i do want to give them another test before i say what i think so this bit will be updated shortly.-£13.40
Brow Groomer- This is great.It can be used at a trimmer and  the comb can also be taken off for a more precise cut. I love that the comb is just the right thickness so when trimming you take of the perfect amount and are not left with brows that are too short.- would definitely recommend this.-£10.75
Professional Brush For All-Over Bronzing-This is probably my favourite out of the bunch along with the brow groomer.Its really soft and blends bronzer out perfectly. Ive been using this to apply my Illamasqua Bronzing duo and I'm in love. amazing brush!-£19.50
Retractable Lip Brush- This brush feels great quality and if you like to use a brush to apply your lipsticks this is definitely worth trying. Very soft bristles but dense too. I personally don't really used a brush to apply my lip products so this one isn't one i would go for myself but it would be great to go i your kit if your a makeup artist.-£9.50
Travel Brow/Lash Com- This brush crafted to create the perfect finish, the tight bristles of the Brow/Lash Comb help groom and shape brows.I love this for brushing through my brows before and after i fill them in.The bristles are again dense and comb through great and the lash comb is great at separate lashes.-£9.75

I'm definitely wanting to try out more brushes from this range the Professional Angled Foundation Brush, Blush Brush,travel point brush and the Professional Lash Curlerare top of my list. they also have a really fun Baby range with Monkey hair scissors and Penguin nail clippers that are so cute and worth having a look at if you have children.
The Japonesque short handled brushes are now available in Boots and the Long-handled brushes and other tools are now being sold at John Lewis.

Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of Japonesque but not got anything from them. I'm trying to read up on reviews before I get some lol x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig