30 January 2012

Glossybox- Whats in my January box??...


My Glossybox turned up this morning luckly the post was earlier than normal so i didnt miss it as it normally come as im on my way to take jake to school.It seems so long ago the last one came. I had no idea at all what was inside all i had seen is the colour of the box (which i love). The packageing is my favourite so far i love the bright pink and grey together. 
So inside my box was....
Eyeko - skinny eyeliner.-Its ok i tested it on my water line as thats where i would use it most and it didnt really show up to well.it was about two hours ago i tested it and its now gone, i just added some more so will see if it lasts any longer.
Daviene- moisturizing Balm- Theres two products from this range both multi purpose. This can be used on face, hair and body. Im not too keen on the smell of this as its quite a  herbel smell but im looking forward to giving it a try on my hair.
Daviene-Authentic nectar- This cleansing nectar can be used as a shampoo or as a bodywash.
FAB-Getle bodywash.- A moisturizing, irritant free everyday cleanser for even the most sensitive skin. i have quite sensitive skin so im looking forward to using this.
Murad- Primer.- oil free primer with radiant glow. This is the first tinited primer ive tryed  it looks like a tinted moisturizer.It doesnt leave the skin with the smoothness other primers do but im guessing that because its oil free. looking forward to giving this one a try too.

The are other boxes with different products inside i have seen clearins and orly nail polishes which i would have loved! what did you this of this months boxes?

Laura xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I got an orly nail polish in mine but I'm yet to see anyone else with one?! Strange!

    lovewishesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wished I had that devine multi purpose balm :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig