1 January 2012

Best of 2011!!!

1. YSL Mascara. 2. Blink & Go mascara. 3.Mac soft and gentle msf. 4. Sleek rose gold blush.5. Mac Face and body foundation. 6. Anastasia brow kit. 7.Naked Palette. 8. Cornsilk powder.

1. Alterna repair spray. 2. Lee stafford blonde shampoo. 3. Lee stafford hot shots 4. Leonor Greyl. 5. Macadamia oil .& mask. 6. bblonde.Lee stafford dehumidifer. 3 day straight. Bodyshop rainforest radiance.
1. Collection2000 lasting perfection. 2. Boi oil. 3. Klorane dry shampoo. 4. Nail rocks . 5. Bad Gal Lash. 6. Mac Black Track Fluid line. 7. Lee Stafford Arganoil. 8. Bodyshop Vanilla spray.

Here are some products that have been my main favourites in 2011, products that i would keep repurchasing over and over. I love these posts to be able to look back on and see what i have loved and if ive forgoten about things i have loved i can go back and get them again.I have tryed linking posts about the products if i have done reviews etc although some i either couldnt find or i never got round to reviewing like the bio oil that was amazing and worked so so well for me but it seemed to have fallen to the back of the 'to review' posts :( .

Laura xoxo
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Laura xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I agree with so many of these products being absolutely amazing, and the majority that I haven't tried yet I definitely want to give a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products hun! So many of these I want to try! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig