28 December 2011

WIN The Full New Sure Collection!!


Sure has launched a glamorous new fine fragrance inspiredanti-prespirant deodorant collection, created in collaboration with one of the world’s most talented perfumers, Ann Gottlieb is best known for being the ‘nose’ behind best-selling fragrances such as Obsession, Eternity and CK one.
I have been using these for the last few week trying to decided which is my favourite..... its a hard one. The scents for both Bright and Radiant are both great definitely the best smelling  deodorants ive used, i think Bright would have to be in the lead slightly as i love the smell of warm vanilla.I always find it hard to pick a deodorant i like because of the smells as these are both perfumey smells i like them alot more.Ive never really had a set deodorant i used time after time it seems to be one of those beauty items that get a bit more over looked, although looking through my collection now they do seem to be mainly Sure ... both aerosol and roll on.I now think i have found one i will keep going back for as the smell is just so nice.I don't know about the 48 hour protection as i don't leave it on that long....who does?!But it definitely last the whole time i have it on!
Bright
Combines a soft layering of white flowers including jasmine and rich rose, coated with juicy apricot and
warm vanilla.
Radiant
Consists of rich, flirty cassis mixed with wild raspberries, elegant magnolia and topped off with sensual woody notes.

If you would be interested in winning the full new collection all you need to do is make sure your following my blog and leave a comment  on this post letting me know you would like to be entered! 
Giveaway will be open until January 4th. 


SURE FRAGRANCE COLLECTION BRIGHT :
250ml aerosol, RRP £3.56
150ml aerosol, RRP £2.61
50ml roll on, RRP £1.77
SURE FRAGRANCE COLLECTION RADIANT :
250ml aerosol, RRP £3.56
150ml aerosol, RRP £2.61
AVAILABLE FROM ALL LEADING SUPERMARKETS AND
PHARMACIES INCLUDING BOOTS AND SUPERDRUG

Hope you all have a lovely christmas!! :)
Laura xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I love sure deodrants! Would love to be entered :)
    Hope you've had a fab xmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im using the new sure deoderant in a yellow bottle and it smells amaze! I would love to be entered :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to be entered please! These look fab!

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to be entered too please. :-))
    Love Suzyxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure would love to enter as well! :)

    I follow via GFC as Kat
    katch05 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be entered please :)

    meganwilliams97@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enter me please! Love Sure deodorant, definitely the best on the market!
    GFC: Karla

    x

    moominkarla@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute giveaway! :) I'd like to be entered pretty please...
    staceybenandmarcusx3@hotmail.co.uk
    thankyou!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya please enter me into your your giveaway x

    kelly
    ktitcumb@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig