16 December 2011

Inside my December GlossyBox ....


I was really happy when i opened this months box because i had got the box i was hoping for... which never normally happens.I really wanted to try the Blink and go mascara as id heard its really good! I'm very happy with everything in the box this month. I really like the packaging too, the red glossy box looks really christmassy. I think they should keep it like this or at least make the pinks ones glossy.So inside my box there is-
  • Blink and go-Hi-Definition mascara.
  • Cargo Cosmetics-lipgloss
  • Deborah Lippmann-Razzle dazzle with stripped to go sachet.
  • MEMEME seventh Heaven-Facebase.
  • Rituals-Foaming shower gel.
The shower gel and MEMEME cream really remind me of Christmas day when i was younger, i think must be because they must smell like some of the goodies i used to get, i think they may have a smell of little body shop soaps.What a coincidence they are out in the December box lol il definitely be using them over Christmas, i might even save them until Christmas eve.
I'm really looking forward to trying the mascara tomorrow,hoping that's a winner!The Deborah Lippmann polish is so nice...perfect Christmas colour, exactly what ive been looking for.The lip gloss is a nice shade too,something i will probably keep in my bag, although the packaging does feel a bit cheap .
Overall this box is definitely a winner for me :).

****Also my sister has just started up her own blog, shes only  done a few post so far but there will be many more to come.So if you want to see who my little sister is go have a peep :)****
Laura xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. This months box looks awesome, especially the mascara and the polish, glad u were happy with it :) xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the products in this box, especially the nail varnish and the mascara!
    I might have to sing up again quickly to get it ;)

    Your sister and you look so similar too! Both beautiful xx

    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u no if american people can get glossy box? i think it looks better than the birchbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not sure Erica :( i think they now do it in 20 countrys so il try looking it up :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig