12 December 2011

ILLAMASQUA ARRIVES IN VICTORIA QUARTER, LEEDS

Lucy, Tor, Sinead, Me , Ray, Caroline, Dan
  
On Thursday evening i attended Illamasquas Leeds store opening event.After having stores in London and Liverpool, Illamasqua decided to add Leeds to their growing list! The store is in the beautiful Victoria Quarter which is the perfect location for them to be.The decor of the store is amazing with glittery floors and walls aswel as gorgeous black mirrors and make over area.

I arrived at 6.30 along with Ray, Danielle, Caroline ,Tor and Nicoletta.and meeting Sinead inside. We were greeted with a glass of champagne and shown around the store- downstairs you will find all their make up out on display so you can have a play around and find your favourite pieces, then upstairs you will see the amazing make over area and balcony.

It was really nice to get to play around the all the products, have a catch up with other bloggers and the Illamasqua team and have our make up done.

I would like to say a huge thank you to the girls at Illamasqua for organising such a fab event. I had a great time and loved the store. It was really nice to meet everyone, especially Hayley.Also the lovely Store MUAs that were really nice and friendly.

Laura xoxo




`

2 comments:

  1. This event looks like it was so much fun!! And I'm really excited to see all the other bloggers' posts about it too because I'm finding lots of bloggers near me: I'm from North Yorkshire =) I'm going to have to get myself down to Leeds soon to see the new shop!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly perusing the Illamasqua stand (sadly there is not store in Newcastle :() in Fenwicks but I have never tried anything yet! It all looks fabulous though doesn't it :)
    Loving your blog honey!xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig