13 December 2011

Chistmas Tag, Christmas tag, Christmas all the wayyyyy...

I saw this tag on Fee's blog (my fave blog, its so pretty and perfect ) and thought it would be fun to do, i love reading what other people love about christmas.Christmas is my favourite holiday, i love how everything looks so much prettier and i get to put lights everywhere, do lots of family tradtions ....and lots and lots of shopping ;).

1.What is Your Favourite Holiday Movie?
The Santa clause has been a big favourite for a long time and also Elf .....oh and Home alone!

  2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Color?
I instantly thought of red and gold glitter. Which i think red is the main colour but i do love red and white, red and gold and red and green they all make me feel Christmasy.

  3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I have always opened presents in my pjs then had some breakfast but then ill run upstairs along with all my new goodys and get ready. When i was at home i would have new clothes, makeup, hair tools and perfume so it was always fun to get ready.

  4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
This is a really hard question!.... but if i could only buy for one person....can we say two?... OK thanks ;)  then it would be my two boys definitely.

 
  5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
  Christmas day! How can you open presents on Christmas eve? Santa wont have been yet!?! Although when i was younger we always got have one present on christmas eve, which i have now carryed on with my boys.

  6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Yes.... for the first time this year!! I wanted to start little traditions for the boys so that is now added to our list.I have carryed on things that i did when younger but ones like this are new.- Blog post here!

  7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I love sitting in the dark with all the christmas lights on and having a few candles burning while watching festive films, spending time with all my family, I loveeee Christmas shoppping and wrapping presents!....and listening to christmas songs.
 
  8. Any Christmas Wishes?
  For my mum to be happy, healthy and back to her normal well self!

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?

The smell of burning Christmas candles and the smell of the Christmas dinner cooking mmmmm..
 
10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
It has to be my mums Christmas dinner!! my mum has always done the cooking on Christmas day and shes amazing at it. Although this year will be my first time cooking the big dinner as she hasnt been well. 

Hope you all have a great Christmas!!
Laura xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. I love this! Think I'm going to give it a go too :) Nat x

    (@natlovesshoes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, looking forward to seeing it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag - fab idea! I'll do it as soon as I get pictures of my Christmas tree fully decorated! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea! might try it on my blog :)

    im now following you x

    Hayley

    www.onewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great questions! I enjoyed reading your answers. I also gave it a go on my blog!

    http://dayinthelifeofnatalie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig