27 November 2011

Christmas fun ...




I am so excited for Christmas this year, every year the boys get older it seems to get a million times more fun its like been able to re live Christmas again when it was exciting and magical.
This week me and the boys made a Christmas Gingerbread house while listening to Christmas songs.
The house smelt amazing and festive it was a perfect little Christmas project for the boys.They loved decorating the house and adding the sweets....and eating them.

The pack we use was only £2.60 from Asda so if your looking for some cheap christmassy fun things to do with your children, brothers, sisters or just for you this is great! 

Laura xoxox

7 comments:

  1. that looks amazing! i want to do that!

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww the boys are so cute. i defo want to do this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are gorgeous! I love their cheeky little grins! I want to make these now even though I dont like them lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this looks like so much fun. your boys look so cute in their santa hats haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for them to bring out the gingerbread house kits for ages!
    So excited to go and get one now! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is so cute :) Christmas is so much more fun with little ones. I actually want to buy this and do one myself now haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I got one of these kits last week too, I plan to do it with my mother (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig