21 October 2011

October-Boudoir Prive box..

My postman just knocked at the with my a little surprise for me :) , I totally forgot my box was on its way even though i did get a dispatched email yesterday, so was a very Nice surprise when i was handed my box :). I rushed to open it and im really happy with whats inside, theres quite a few samples 2 of which are full size  :). 
This post will just be showing the item from the box then i will do reviews after i have used them etc...

 Quince body butter- 50ml
£12.50 - 150ml
 Studio make up -Line styler Pen -1.1ml
£12.00- 1.1ml
 Rose & Co - Rose Petal Salve-20g
£5-20g
Ceteum- Illuminating mask- 5ml
£25.00 -50g
Cetuem- Creme de lite-5ml
£45.00- 50ml
Leonor Greyl- Huile de Palme-25ml
£24.00-95ml
Memo Paris -Les Echappees
£69.00-30ml
£105.00- 75ml
Then finally an invatation to RMK where you can get a complimentary session and goody bag.
The thing with this though is that its only at Selfridges which it far for lots of Boudoir prive subscribers to get to so lots of use will miss out :( .

Overall im really happy with this box and really looking forward to using all the products 100% worth the £10 i payed!!!!
What did you think of the box this month? are you subscribed? will you be?

Laura xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig