10 September 2011

This is how we do it.....

I thought id do a little update post as i havent posted in a few days i want to get some product reviews up as i havent really done any for a long time ive recently bought a few new mascaras im going to post on.Mascara is probably my favourite item of makeup so i love finding new good ones that make my lashes long and thick.


I posted a few days ago that i was going to do the 30 day Shred, right now i am on day 3 and i really like it!I love that its only 20 minutes so i can fit it in while the boys are having breakfast or watching peppa pig. I have been using 1.5kg weights.

Yesterday was my youngest little boys 2nd birthday :) it was great! every birthday gets better and better because they can understand more.He knew it was his special day which was nice :) Jake says it was party day :). Im really looking forward to doing it and on the 26th for Jakes 3rd birthday :).
Im still waiting on a scarf i ordered from H&M delivery takes forever!!! 

Im also really in need of some new UGG boots, if anyone knows of any sites with good deals on real UGGs it would be great if you could let me know.

Ohhh were going to the Doncaster Zoo on Monday for Cambells birthdays day out ( couldn't go friday as Jason was working nights) Im excited :) i love family days out!


Laura xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES FROM pipdig